Facebook Business Store Marketplace App – Thanks to e-commerce, Shopping is something people is something people can easily do nowadays. Users have the luxury of buying things online since there are lots of e-commerce web platforms irrespective of their location. Social media marketing is also turning out to a platform where marketing can occur for instance the Facebook marketplace near me where an individual can buy and sell items.
A quick search on Google or from the Facebook search field for the Facebook marketplace near me helps users find people around them selling on Facebook. Well, the truth is that the Facebook marketplace as a whole is a page where users can buy and sell items on Facebook around them. Yes, it helps users looking for things to buy to reach out to items for sale in their location.
Facebook has been known as the world’s straddling social media site, from social activities, users have also moved to advertise on the platform and now, its is presently our marketplace!
We realized we have ushered into a new era when Facebook announced that its platform is not just a platform for chat and stories anymore, adding that the new feature, Facebook Marketplace App has been added to the platform. The arrival and launching of this marketplace on Facebook are one feature that now gives so many users the chance to buy, sell and engage in a business transaction with so many other people.
Facebook as we generally know is a platform through which people from far and near get connected and interact with each other. Buying and selling of products is another way people get to interact, which is one of the reason why i feel Facebook added the feature to its platform.
People might be confused that this marketplace is a physical location, however, the Facebook marketplace also takes place online so you can easily check through, buy and sell items from anywhere around the world. Let us tell you more about the Facebook marketplace.
What Does the Facebook Marketplace App Do?
The Facebook Marketplace App is a digital marketplace allows users from around the world to come together to trade, buy and sell items.
The marketplace is simply an avenue to post a product for sellers, and for buyers to view these products. Further negotiations can take place outside the marketplace.
Features of the Facebook marketplace include:
- Buyers find items to buy.
- Filter their search by location or class.
- Sellers can create images and listings of items available for sale.
- Have the sole power over setting prices for items and products.
- Communications between buyers and sellers occur in order to proceed with transactions.
- Can check through transaction histories of previous deals.
Further negotiations can then take place outside the Facebook marketplace app.
Who Can Use the Facebook Marketplace App? – Facebook Business Store Marketplace App
The Facebook marketplace app is available for everyone to use, so far they have an account on the platform and they are 18 years old and above according to the Facebook terms and conditions. The Facebook Marketplace App is available only for mobile users on iPhone and Android and not available to desktop and PC users.
How to Use Facebook Marketplace App
Browse the Marketplace
- Open your Facebook App on your phone.
- Click on the Store icon.
- Locate “Categories” at the top of the page and click on it.
- Choose the item to view.
- Then browse through the marketplace for items you want.
- Once the item is located, click on the item to get more details or simply click on “ASK FOR DETAILS”.
- Click on “Message” if you are really interested in the product.
Sell on the Marketplace
- Launch the Facebook app and click on the Store icon at the top of the page.
- To the top left side of the page, click on “Sell”.
- Select the category for the product you want to sell.
- Add images of the items you have on sale.
- Add the title and price of the item then click on “NEXT”.
- Choose the group you want to target your marketplace advertisement to
- Click on “POST”.
I hope this post was helpful? show your support by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.